Who We Are
Encino Research Center has a proven history of over 30 years of conducting Phase 1- IV trials in a variety of indications. A robust start-up process our site has been a "rescue site" and can be ready to enroll rapidly.
We have partnered with every major Pharmaceutical Company and CRO (Clinical Research Organization) to conduct their trials across numerous therapeutic areas. Sponsors choose us over and over again based on positive experiences and proven track record for reaching maximum and early enrollment goals.
Our staff include ACRP certified clinical research coordinators, multilingual CRCs and medical assistants who can perform phlebotomy and injections.
Dr. Raoof has conducted over 400 studies. Both PI and SubI have been asked as guest speakers at professional conferences. Successful Audits from Sponsors and FDA.
Our site can support your study by utilizing any central IRB and laboratory. For time sensitive patient samples, we offer same day collection/shipping capability including dry ice access. Our patient's can get paid automatically via ClinCard system.
Patient-Centric Recruitment and Research Conduct
ERC is dedicated to the three tier approach - Data Integrity, Patient Safety, and a Successsful Business. With a proven system to recruit, screen, and enroll, ERC is a top enroller for our studies. Our friendly staff ensure high retention rates and our clinicans who work in private practice provide options for follow-up and continued care for patients. Every study begins during feasbility to ensure that we can identify and match potential participants from our extensive database, or to plan recruitment campaigns that would best suit the study needs.
Planning a Site Visit?
Click here for more helpful information on the nearest airports, hotel and restaurants we recommend!
- Centrally located in Los Angeles, easily accessible by car or bus
- 10,000 person research database.
- 5,000 private practice database.
- Always increasing with patient outreach and local recruitment campaigns
- Respectful, courteous and warmhearted staff
- Complementary meals and snacks for extended visits
- Instant subject payments using Clincard debit system
- Complementary Guest Wi-Fi in every exam room
- Tablets for patient entertainment during extended stays
- CLIA-certified laboratories
- IATA-certified staff
- GCP-trained physicians and staff at every site
- Refrigerators, -20°C fridge-freezers
- -70°C freezers; dry ice access
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- 24 hour recordable temperature devices
- Locked/controlled access storage areas
- Emergency medicines on site and we are next door to Encino Hosptial
- 8 exam rooms
- Dedicated monitoring space with Wifi
Fully equipped CLIA PMPP (microscopy) laboratory
24 hour video and security surveillance
-70C, -20C freezers
- refrigerated centrifuges
DEA temperature controlled and secured IP storage
Patient payments on debit-cards,
- Quality Assurance
- Multilingual Staff
Sponsors We Have Worked With
CROs We Have Worked With
16133 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 340
Encino, CA 91436