Skin pigmentation disorders affect the color of your skin. Excess of melanin forms deposits that cause the brown pigments. Melanin is responsible for giving skin color. Specific conditions that make skin darker are: hyperpigmentation, acanthosis nigricans, sun exposure, pregnancy, melasma, solar lentigenes. On the other hand, decrease in melanin causes certain conditions like vitiligo which appears as patches of light skin. Other infections, burns and blisters may also cause lighter skin.
RAOOF MD provides the following Medical Dermatology services:
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Varicose Veins Treatment / Sclerotherapy
- Hair and Nail Disease Treatment
- Rosacea Treatment
- Skin Fungus Treatment
- Eczema / Atopic Dermatitis
- Acne Diagnosis and Treatment
- Sun Damage Skin Treatment
- Pigmentation Disorder
Please call our office or Book Online today for additional details.