Raoof MD is fully equipped to perform Stress Tests. Stress testing provides information about how your heart works during physical stress. Some heart problems are easier to diagnose when your heart is working hard and beating fast. During stress testing, you exercise (walk or run on a treadmill or pedal a stationary bike) to make your heart work hard and beat fast. Tests are done on your heart while you exercise. You might have arthritis or another medical problem that prevents you from exercising during a stress test. If so, your doctor may give you medicine to make your heart work hard, as it would during exercise. This is called a pharmacological stress test.
A stress test can detect the following problems, which may suggest that your heart isn't getting enough blood during exercise:
- Abnormal changes in your heart rate or blood pressure
- Symptoms such as shortness of breath or chest pain, especially if they occur at low levels of exercise
- Abnormal changes in your heart's rhythm or electrical activity
RAOOF MD provides the following services to deal with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases:
- General Check Ups
- In House Lab for Blood Tests
- Dexa-Bone Density
- Carotid Doppler Test
- Breathing Test / Spirometry
- Stress Test
Please call our office or Book Online today for additional details.